Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jayne & Clint's Engagement Session

It does seem as though we are often blessed with good looking couples to shoot and Jayne and Clint are definitely easy on the eyes! They are a referral from Alix and Craig (who's wedding we are shooting next May) and they also happen to know another favorite couple of ours - George and Theresa - who's wedding we shot a couple of years back.

Last weekend we headed off to one of my favorite locations to shoot an engagement session for their upcoming wedding this summer..



Tilt Shift lens warning ahead...



I wanted to do something a little different here so I focused only on Jayne in this first image..



..and then Clint in this one. It's fun to mix it up sometimes.









As you can tell, they are completely relaxed in front of the camera and spent a lot of the session laughing it up!





The beauty of digital photography for me is the freedom it allows for special effects and tones during processing. I have a preset I like to use in Lightroom which I developed and fondly call '70s'. I tend to use it sparingly but when an image lends itself to it, I think it looks fantastic! Here's one such example for me, this picture looks like it was pulled straight out of an album from 30 years ago. And, I am happy to say, Jayne and Clint conformed to the sign and resisted swimming this time.



Tender moment..















I always try to get at least one ring shot but this particular shoot I was able to get a variety..







Thank you Jayne and Clint for making the shoot so much fun and I look forward to seeing you again soon on your wedding day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment