Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jeannemarie & Jim's Engagement Session

I had the pleasure of shooting Jeannemarie & Jim's engagement photos last weekend. We had planned for an early morning shoot but rain delayed the session until the evening. As it turned out, we were blessed with beautiful light so all's well that ends well!

Jim and Jeannemarie met each other while living in California which is where I met Kim and now they are back in New York, also like Kim and myself! Not only that but Jim actually pulled out his camera at one point and started taking photos! Hmmm??

I feel this first photo pretty much sums up their personalities!



Off to the beach for a stroll and a kiss..





I added a 70s wash to this image for a retro look..



Jeannemarie looking very lovely - notice the tilt shift effect of my favorite lens!..



..and then a quick Mike Tyson impersonation..







Some people like flare and some don't - I personally LOVE IT! When the sun starts to set you can usually get some of the best and most creative images..








A quick stop at the local Seminary for a change of pace..





Thank you Jim and Jeannemarie for being great sports. I had a great time shooting you both and am looking forward to your wedding in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment