Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Erin & Michael's Wedding

So while I was in the City photographing Alix & Craig's wedding with Stephanie, Kim was photographing the nuptials of Erin and Michael with one of our associates, Andreas, here on Long Island. They were a referral from Michael's sister who was the bridesmaid of one of our favorite bride's (Megan Cosgrove Lugo) a few years back, and although I was disappointed to miss this wedding, I'm glad that I was at least able to spend a little time with them on their engagement shoot last year.

Erin and Michael really are a great couple and I know Kim had a blast working with them. I picked out about 30 of my favorite images from the day, so grab a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment