Friday, September 28, 2007

Janine & Harry

June 30th was Janine and Harry's wedding day at the De Seversky Center here on Long Island, a beautiful old Gold Coast mansion - I think Jay Gatsby used to live there :-)

Kim shot this wedding on her own so I can't comment too much on it - I'll just post a couple of my favorite shots from the collection.

b3.jpg

This is what happens when a Greek man marries a non-Greek woman!
Anyone who has been to a Greek wedding knows that the ceremony is quite different to those of other cultures - including a lap around the Church. I think Janine's expression is priceless as she participates in this part of the ceremony.

b21.jpg

I love this group shot - everyone looks good, it's quite informal but perfectly composed with the mansion nicely on display as the backdrop.

b11.jpg

Big Bird waits while the flower girl powders her nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment