Friday, September 28, 2007

Noreen & Ben

OK, I have a bit of catching up to do here. Here's a snipet from the past two weddings.

This was my 'Lucky' wedding 7/7/07! Noreen and Ben are a fantastic couple and I had a blast spending the day with them, just really nice people. Noreen's heritage is from Pakistan so the colors of her wedding dress and the clothing of her family was unbelievable. I spent a few hours with her family the evening before for the traditional Mehndi party and ate some awesome Indian food!!

The first shot is a portrait of Noreen as she was getting ready - the light in her room was absolutely perfect and with a face like this it's hard to get a bad shot!

z4.jpg

and here's a photo of Ben getting ready -

z5.jpg

The Henna work on Noreen's hands was quite amazing! I tried to showcase it creatively in this next image:

z1.jpg

Last one for now.. I love this next shot. The contrast of their hands is a nice image - East meeting West perhaps, but what I really love is the fact that Noreen is slipping Ben's ring on the wrong finger in a moment of nervousness.

z3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment