Friday, September 28, 2007

Jen & Matt

I was lucky enough to shoot yet another beautiful Jen last week, this time it was an engagement session for a couple who's wedding we are shooting next year. We headed off down to the local beach just before sunset and shot some great images. jm-001.jpg

jm-004.jpg

A kiss on the beach just before the sun set.

jm-005.jpg

I love the feel of this shot ~ sometimes (arguably most of the time) it's the frozen moment in time and emotion displayed that makes the shot. When a moment like this happens you just have to go with it trusting focus and exposure to the Gods!!

jm-008.jpg

With much trial and error working with Adobe Lightroom, I've managed to nail down what I would consider to be a fairly accurate rendition of a 1970s looking, color photograph. I'm liking this look quite a lot, and applied it to this last image.

No comments:

Post a Comment